Ford has announced that it has begun offering an optional advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) certification for members of its Ford Certified Collision Network (FCCN). To be ADAS-certified, Ford said, the following items are required:
- A dedicated, in-house calibration technician;
- Completion of all 11 I-CAR training courses related to ADAS;
- Completion of all five Ford Motor Company training courses on ADAS and the Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS);
- Completion of Ford’s two-day, hands-on ADAS service and diagnosis training workshop;
- Access to Ford’s official Workshop Manual (included in FCCN);
- Proper tools and equipment, including Ford diagnostic hardware and software, and 360-degree camera calibration mats.
Find Auto Jobs in your Area
The FREE CmySkills™ app allows you to showcase your unique expertise and see all open jobs near you.